Worked as an Occupational Therapist for over 30 years and experienced in a variety of clinical settings
Facilitate a variety of different training to meet individual need, aligned to Good Work
* Training across Health & Social Care
* Independent PAC™ Mentor, Consultant, Trainer, Coach & Engagement Leader
* Author of Memory Activity Book
* Consultant on numerous in-house training packages or courses, adapting to meet the needs of a virtual offering
Bespoke Dementia Care Training
Whether you are a small independent care home or an organisation, whether you are looking for a 3 hour awareness session, or a 5 days skilled training package, I can adapt to meet your needs.
Training meets requirements of Good Work: Dementia learning and development framework
Consultancy: guiding and informing on other organisations' dementia care training and courses.
Through the pandemic, Cofio has been supporting the development of Welsh Ambulance Service Trust’s dementia care training
* One in a Million, informed level training, for Social Care Wales
* Marie Curie Cymru - Dementia Care Training Package for hospice staff
* Dementia Resource for Care Professionals
* Dementia Reablement Training Resources, Social Care Wales & Health Education Improvement Wales
I am able to develop training packages for your organisation and offer train the Trainer sessions
Cofio was utilised by the Welsh Government to develop a 2½ hour dementia traing course for Social Care Wales - Helping their staff be aware of the POSSIBLE
Having been an Occupational Therapist for over 30 years has given me qualifications and experience to build the training platform Cofio - I love my job
Too often, people with a diagnosis of dementia, or memory impairment, stop doing the things that they enjoy - Hence this book.