* First published in the UK 2018
* Published in the USA, supported by AARP (American Association of Retired Persons)
* Also in Germany, supported by Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft E.V., Australia, Singapore and many more.
This book might help slow and delay the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. It is designed to stimulate and entertain. Its activity program might stimulate different parts of the brain.
DK's philosophy of using images to support text is a good fit for the book.
Forward by Angela Rippon CBE Ambassador of Alzheimer's Society.
Steve Wright, Radio 2 Commented - What a fantastic book!
We are highly rated on Amazon
* One in a Million, informed level training, for Social Care Wales
* Marie Curie Cymru - Dementia Care Training Package for hospice staff
* Dementia Resource for Care Professionals
* Dementia Reablement Training Resources, Social Care Wales and Health Education Improvement Wales
I am able to develop training packages for your organisation and offer train the trainer sessions